Friday, September 13, 2013

I haven't been writing as much as I would like to, especially for this blog. I originally started this blog last winter as a way to keep interacting with the world and to interact with what I was learning in a different way. I thought this blog would be a way for me to hash out what I think of the world and all the issues that are in it.

But last February, that completely and utterly changed when I posted an open letter to Fr. Beauchamp. This blog (and my life) spiralled into one of anxiety, hurt, mistrust, and bullying. Here, I posted things that people fought me over and things that have lost me friendships. I've posted things that I wrote out of complete and utter anger and emotion on here that people belittled me over. (And please, if you think I'm talking about you in specific, odds are I'm not so please don't say that I am..)

A part of me wants to just delete this blog and move on with my life. But that probably won't happen. In reality, I'll probably just keep this blog up but not post much else after this post. I'm going to continue writing, just on a different platform.

I guess you could say this is me trying to turn over a new leaf.